Thursday, January 05, 2006

Questions from MyBelovedIsMine

QUESTION#1:What is your favorite dance?

-Posties Jig(I hope that is spelled the right way)
-The Formal Virginia Reel
-Waltzing

QUESTION#2: What would a perfect day be like for you?

-I like mybelovedismine's answer. It is perfect.

-Also a perfect day would be a day in which I was meeting new people and getting to see the Lord in a new way.

There are so many other perfect days that I can think of, but I am only going to put these...:)


QUESTION#3:Name 8 of your quirks!

1.I love to hear people read out loud
2.I drink too much coffee & tea
3.I always slide across the living room floor (it is a wood floor)
4.I like to listen to my music loud when in the car alone (especially things I can sing with)
5.I have to hold a baby if I "sort of" know the parents.(they are just too cute not to hold)
6.I love poems by firelight
7.I like to take walks at night time under the stars
8.I only like pop when eating pizza & popcorn

QUESTION#4:What was one of the most vivid dreams you have ever had?

I once dreamt that I was living in Africa (it was right after I got home from Africa), so the picture of Africa was fresh in my minds eye still. I dreamt that I was living there, helping in an orphanage full time and traveling from hospital to hospital helping with the children.

QUESTION#5:Quote your favorite childhood prayer.

I don't think I have one...


QUESTION#6:List 8 items that you would put in a time capsule to be opened by your
great, great, great grandchildren.

1.Their 3 greats grandma dancing on her wedding day with her father
2." " dancing with their 3greats grandpa on their wedding day
3.My 3-greats Grandchildren's parents when they first learned to walk and do the little things every child learns
4.Their 3greats grandma (& grandpa if he does it) going sky diving
5." " going to a "barn dance"
6.All of us having Thanksgiving and Christmas meals as a family through the years
7.Their 3 greats grandma & grandpa on our 50 anniversary (assuming we live that long)
8.Their parent's weddings

QUESTION#7 List 8 things you do to relax!

1.reading my Bible with a cup of coffee(or a book with coffee)
2.when I am praying
3.cleaning house
4.folding clothes
5.going on a walk
6.talking to someone that I trust about what we are interested in
7.working out
8.baking(especially cheesecake, cookies, and pies) :)

QUESTION#8 Finish these 8 incomplete sentences.

1. Some people think it is amusing when I....make a fish face (which I only do for children under a certain age).
2. Compared to me, most women/men.....are taller
3. I get excited when.....I hear about something great that has happened in someone's life, or a gathering of my brothers and sister, that I get to be part of.
4. I would like to make myself....remember scripture...
5. Mothers can't......lol, all I could think of is one of my younger brothers when we were little saying "mama's can't ride bikes".
6. My friends don't understand why.....I believe what I believe
7. I am confident that.....someday I will look back on this time of life and be very glad that I was here doing this right now.
8. If people only knew how......much I wanted to say and how articulate it is in my head...:)

5 comments:

A. Victoria said...

Thank you! I have enjoyed answering them, thanks for coming up with them. :)

God Bless~

natalie said...

I enjoyed reading your answers too. :-)

I thought of you as I bought fabric today... among my purchases was a piece of flannel with goldfish on it, one of the fish looking straight at the viewer with the typical fishy-face. :-D
I, too, have a face reserved for amusing children.
The next time we see each other we'll have to find a camera-free zone and make faces... ;-)

A. Victoria said...

Natalie, Only if we are sure it is a camera-free zone. I don't want my face captured in that state of amusement, to be looked at over and over again. :) I look forward to seeing what your amusing face is...;)

JFC said...

"mama's can't ride bikes"

LOL (almost ROFLOL)

Whatever did we think when we were kids?!?

A. Victoria said...

JFC, I know...we as children have some of the most interesting ideas, thoughts and little saying. You just can't help but love all of the childrens sayings. :-)