Friday, February 17, 2006

Worth waiting for



I had my first Valentines Day dinner with some one other then my father or brother. I had Valentines Day dinner with Matt (Pensive Prince) ,the man that is pursuing me. It was so much better then I ever thought it could be. He lavished me with gifts, words of affirmation, and with his time. I was not sure what it would be like, but I would have never thought it could be this wonderful. He gave me beautiful roses, candles, and two beautiful hand cut crystal candle holders. They were all perfect. I could not have picked better if I been asked to. He has great taste!!! We think a lot alike on colors, styles, and candle smells. The candle holders were amazing. I am posting a picture of them if I can figure it out. :) We were talking about how wonderful it is to have never had a Valentines day like this one before, which made this one all the more special and beautiful.



I have never felt so blessed and surrounded by love. The Lord has done a good job and I know He will continue. He has promised good to them that love Him and follow His commandments. He has done so much more then I ever hoped for and it is WONDERFUL!!!

I want to encourage all that are out there waiting for that perfect person that is going to complete them and be the one that they share their lives with ; It is worth waiting for. We may not always understand the Lord's ways, but they are always the BEST. The Lord holds the best out for us in the right time, if we can only be patient and willing to see what HE is doing.

May the Lord Bless you all.

A

2 comments:

M J said...

Well, Jeff if you want my help with picking something out for your mom just let me know, but I'd have to refuse if I wasn't able to do with it Ashley...

Sensationally,
Matt

A. Victoria said...

Jeff,

He does indeed have stupendous taste. As he said we would be happy to help you find something for your Mom sometime. :)

Thanks for all of the other brilliant words, they are astounding. :)

I am glad that you are still reading blogs and doing well. Lord Bless you!

Deborah, I am so glad that reading about this time has been an encouragement to you. I pray and desire that it will be a blessing to those around us. It has been awe-inspiring to say the least (see Jeff I can use other words). Valentine's Day was fantastic and so much better then I ever imagine possible. The gifts were perfect indeed. He did a marvelous job!!! God Bless you as well.

Matt, I am so glad that you are willing to do that for Jeff. That would be fun! Thank you for leaving a comment and I am so pleased to hear that you are doing sensationally. :)

MMRNK, I am so glad to hear that you have joined the blogging world, even if it only to post comments on our blogs. I am honored that you posted a comment on my blog. :) Amen on all of your comment God knows what He is doing and I am so excited to see what He does next. Thanks for sharing what Matt's name means, that is so cool. I like it!!!;)
Thanks!

God Bless you all!
Ash