Monday, October 17, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My husband and I got to go shopping in the afternoon and I bought some yarn and stuff to "spiff up my tags". :-) I will take some pictures of the new tags, once I get them made. I am really excited about the new yarn and tags. I also was able to finish a pair of fingerless gloves that I was working on. Yay!!! Today I am working on another pair of fingerless gloves, I will try to take a picture for on here and post about them. They are turning out really nice so far.

I would also like to get your input. I have some more of the blue sparkle yarn and would love to hear what kind of gloves you think I should knit with it. If you visit this link Avictoria.com, you can see all the other fingerless gloves I have made. Post a comment with the name of the gloves that you think would look good in sparkle yarn. I really appreciate the help. :-)

No comments: