Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Sneak peek

Here are some pictures of a few items that I have been working on for Avictoria.com.  I hope that you enjoy the look before they are listed. :-)

These first 3 photos are of blankets that I recently designed and knitted. I thought it would be neat to see what the pattern would look like in multi-colored and solid. I like both, but would love to hear what you all think. Which is your favorite?



This hat is made from a multicolor yarn and two solids with spakle. I love the way it turned out, it reminds me of a fairy. All the yarn is so soft!!! My girls loved it and want me to make one like it for them . :-)

This hats is my first attempt at curly-cues on top. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to see how it looks on a little one. This one should fit a 1-3 year old. :-)



No comments: