Sunday, October 09, 2011

Baby Hat #1 Pumpkin Hat

This week on Etsy I will list a baby hat every day, I will also write a little here on my blog about that item. Avictoria.com

Todays item is seasonal and goes well with this season. :-)




I made it with Baby Bee yarn, which is acrylic and soft. It will be very easy to care for and will not bother a baby's head. You can machine wash it on cool water and dry it on a fluff cycle. I love how it looks with the colors and decorations all around us right now.

Pictures are taken by Framing Life Photography

2 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Cute hat and adorable little guy! (Is that one or two of your nephews? :))

Would you like me to do a blog post featuring your shop? I've done them for other Etsy and Artfire shops, and I'd be happy to do one for you too if you are interested. Just let me know. :)

A. Victoria said...

Thanks Sarah! Yes that is the youngest of the bunch. :-)

I love it if you could feature me. :-) Let me know what you need and want from me.