Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today

Today I am spending the day with my husband at the office. I thought I would bring him lunch and then decided to hang around (he really likes it when I hang around). It is so sweet! He is at the moment listening to Klove and whistling with the songs. I love it! I was knitting and finished the project I was working on so I thought I would see what all my blogger friends had to say. After that I got ambitious and decided to write something.

I love the weather that we are having right now. It is hot, without being miserably hot. :) Yesterday in the evening when Matt got home we planted some flowers in the front yard. It was a ton of fun and it looks great. I love flowers and plants. My favorite plants are herbs. They smell good, some taste good and they are neat looking. Anyway, I am loving the weather, now that it finally feels like spring.

By the way you should check out my friends blog. She is a new blogger and is doing a fabulous job. :) http://anurseslife-jessi.blogspot.com/

Well, I better run.

No comments: