Friday, April 13, 2007

Life

Life...is always so busy. I thought that I would be able to spend some time blogging and catching up with things of this sort, instead I think I have gotten busy. :-) Oh well!

We are doing great here. Our baby is growing big and the midwife says that she is very healthy. Yes, she.:-) We are so excited. We recently decided on a name and it has been fun getting to call her something other then the baby or her. We decided on Kathryn. It is hard to believe that we only have about 2 months and then she will be in our arms. I look forward to seeing her. Matt is really excited and is really cute when people ask him questions about Kathryn. He bubbles and is full of so much love. He is going to be a great father.

I have a list of things that I am trying to get doe before Kathryn is born and to my great joy it is getting shorter. Thank you God. I know I would not be this far, if not for his constant help. I finished the biggest task. Sanding & staining our bedroom set. It was a huge project,but lots of fun. It started out a light brown color that I really did not like in the bedroom, so I stained it a cherry wood color. It turned out really good. I am so excited! My mom, brother, sisters and husband helped a bunch. I have hung up pictures in the living room, hallway and our bedroom. The next big projects are ebaying some stuff we need to get out of the office/baby room and garage and setting up the baby room. It is really neat knowing that I am getting so much done and that she will be here soon. :-)

Well, life is good and very busy. I will try to post a little more often, but I can not promise anything. :-)

No comments: