Friday, April 13, 2007

Baby room!!!

It is coming together, slowly. :-) We have the baby bed up and the dresser set up. I have a bunch of pictures and pretty things that I want to hang up on the walls, but I really need Matt's help for that. I am sure that we will get them up before too much longer. Who knows maybe tomorrow since we don't have any plans so far. We decided on light pink, lavender, sage green and a cream for the colors and they look great together. The Moms are working on a quilt for Kathryn and her room. It will look marvelous. I can not wait to see it all done. I have been working on baby blankets and booties, bonnets and jackets. They are so much fun to make.

I am not able to do as much as I was a few weeks ago, it is like someone pulled out my batteries. I do a little and then have to stop and rest. :-) This is really hard for me, but Matt is really glad that I am finally slowing down.

Well, I should go and get some rest. :-) Talk to you all later.

No comments: