Thursday, March 16, 2006

Smile :-)

As you may have noticed. There's a new section on my side bar... ;-)

I am now engaged to Matt and we are working on getting everything ready for our wedding. (jumping up and down, very excited!!!) Our wedding date is May 13th. Exciting I know... We have been engaged since the first of March, but he was going out of town and I did not want to announce it with out him. Go figure. :) I will be blogging in more detail later on, about how things happened and what has been going on. The Lord has been so good to both of us. We have been working on wedding plans for just over two weeks and we already have so many things done. Church, pastor, dress, tuxes, bridesmaids, groomsmen, their outfits, and lots of other things underway. We are also shopping for a house to call our own. That is so much fun! I don't have time to go into detail, but I had to blog a little about it. :)

The one link if my fiancé's. The other one is ours, we don't have much on it yet, but we are working on it.

3 comments:

JFC said...

May the LORD bless you as you embark on this wonderful journey together. As was noted the first week of January, the Good King understands, and it would now appear that an honorable man has been granted the heart of the honorable lady.

I rejoice with you.

natalie said...

How exciting! :-) I'm so glad for both of you.
I hope the wedding planning goes well!

((hugs!))

A. Victoria said...

JFC, thank you for the encouragement, blessings and prayer. We have indeed been blessed and are very excited.

Natalie, Thanks!!! The wedding planning is going really well. I am constantly being blessed with smooth planning, idea exchanges and decisions. I am so thankful to the Lord that He is making everything go so well. :) ((Hugs back at you))

Deborah, Thanks! We really liked that picture when we took it too. His sister saw us sitting in the living room and said it was just right, she had to take a picture. She is great and keeps getting fabulous pictures. I am so thankful she does that, so we will have them later on. :) We put a deposit down on our apartment and we are getting lots done with the wedding planning. It has been so much fun!

Thanks for all the warm wishes and prayers. :)