Friday, December 30, 2005

Quotes

My Mother sent these to me this morning.

Love through me, Love of God,
Make me like Thy clear air
Through which unhindered, colors pass
As though it were not there.

Powers of the love of Good,
Depths of the heart Divine,
O Love that faileth not, break forth,
And flood this world of thine.

Amy Carmichael



In the first part of this poem about (Him making us as clear air that color can pass through), It made me think about what we are here on earth for. We are here to bring glory to the Father & to bring others to the Father. When people look at us they should not see us, they should see the Father and His beauty. When they are seeing the Lord through us, the Love of the Father will be able to come out and touch those around us.



Would it not be strange if a universe without purpose accidentally created humans who are so obsessed with purpose?
Sir John Templeton


:)


No comments: