Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A work in progress...ran out of yarn. :-(

I designed this baby hat with earflaps the other day and I was working on it and making great progress. I thought I would be able to get it to my photographer today and then I realized I was not going to have enough yarn. I am so bummed, because I really wanted this one on Etsy and Artfire soon. I am hoping to find the yarn soon and finish quickly. I love how the yarn is showing off the cables and seed stitch. My husband loves seed stitch and is always suggesting I add it to a design. I really like the way this one is looking. I love when a design that I am working on actually works out well and looks good. :-) I would love to know what you all think and what other colors I should try this design in. Thanks. Avictoria.com




No comments: