Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flowers in Spring Blanket in Pink, Brown, Tan and Cream

I designed this blanket the end of the summer and finished it this fall. I love the way it turned out, the yarn that I used to knit it with, worked great to get the design to show up. It is not as soft as I hoped, but still absolutely beautiful. The tulips are really cute and the bobbles are so much fun. Great for a photo prop or a baby gift.
40 inches Wide by 42 inches Long Machine wash in cool water. Dry on a gentle cycle. Avictoria.com


Photos by Framing Life Photography

2 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

That's BEAUTIFUL! You do such excellent work! (And I just want to cuddle that sweet boy! :))

A. Victoria said...

Sarah, Thank you! It was a lot of fun and that little guy is a lot of fun to cuddle with. :-)