Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Waiting, playing and enjoying down days

Hmmm. Waiting is not fun. We have put an offer on a house and we are now waiting to see what she is going to say. We heard back from the realtor today and the lady had a bit of a counter offer. We let her know what we could do and are now waiting again. :-)  I am so glad that I know with out a doubt that God is in control and He is going to make sure that what needs to happen happens. It is just hard to wait. :-)

On a happy and funny note. Today Kathryn and I made a tent under the table and watched Winnie the Pooh and ate our lunch underneath. It was a lot of fun!!! I am leaving it up for now, so that when we gets up and is ready to get going again, it will be there to play under. I remember when we were little we used to make tents in different rooms and spend the day under them. Doing school, playing games or whatever we could think to do. :-)

Today it has looked dreary all day, so I am not doing any big projects or getting a lot done. I am mostly spending the day playing with the girls, holding them and just enjoying the fact that nothing has to be done right this moment. :-) This is what I call a down day. :-)


2 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Waiting seems to be one of the hardest things in life, I think. We'll be praying for you.

Sounds like you are enjoying your down day!

A. Victoria said...

:-)

I had a wonderful day! I am so glad that I had it. Today was really busy.