Monday, March 30, 2009

Knitting with two little ones. :-)

Today I started knitting a new project for a lady I met on Etsy (she and I are making a trade). I love knitting for someone. The knowledge that I am knitting them what they actually want in the color they would like and so on is so much fun. Anyway she is sending me earrings, if you want to see some of what she has check out http://mycurlyred.etsy.com She has really pretty jewelry!!!

I was knitting today on her gloves and realizing that knitting with two little ones is totally different then knitting with one. :-) The oldest little girl is playing with my skeins of yarn and bringing play food to me to eat, while the new baby is laying in my lap smiling at the knitting needles and making noises. It was adorable and I had to laugh. If someone had been watching us, I am sure they would have had a good laugh.

It is so much fun having the two little girls and I am so glad that God blessed me with them.

Last night was funny too...We bought a swing for the living room, you know the kind that have batteries and play music for little ones. Well with the way the living room was arranged it did not fit. So, after Matt had put it together we rearranged the entire living room. We were up till 1 in the morning making sure the big things were moved. Today I put all the books back in bookcases and such. :-) It was funny, we changed everything so that a swinging chair would fit into our living room. :)

No comments: