Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Here at last - Natalya Victoria

We have a new addition to the family. Natalya Victoria. She is beautiful and we are so happy to have her in our family. Kathryn loves her and is a great big sister. I am doing well, still a little tired, but feeling much better already and ready to get things done. :-) Of course, it is hard to put her down, so I do not get very much done. My Mom and Matt's Mom have come over to help a lot as well as my sister and brothers. I am so thankful to have family close by. I have been blessed with two healthy little girls and a wonderful husband. Life is great!!!

Natalya Victoria

Natalya with big sister Kathryn :-)

Natalya with the Grandma's

Natalya with Grandpa Long

Natalya with Grandpa Johnson

Natalya with Daddy

Natalya with Mama after the birth

Natalya with Aunt Alyssa

Natalya with Aunt Kaylea

No comments: