Tuesday, December 21, 2004

21st Birthday

Wow! What a great day. I did not expect my birthday to be even near as wonderful as it was. The 18th (the day before) 2 of my friends brought me to a movie. We saw Christmas with the Kranks. It was hilarious!!:) I would definitely recommend it. During the movie Mr. Krank learns the meaning of giving without strings attached, and the true meaning of Love. It is not only very funny, but also very touching. Afterwards, we went to Starbucks. The best place to go for relaxation and a great enviroment to talk. The 3 of us had a much needed talk. The 3 of us have known each other for over 12 years. We all had festive coffees (Gingerbread Latte, Egg Nog Latte, and Peppermint Mochas). They were all awesome!

I have got to go back and try some of the other ones. They have some really yummy sounding flavors (Pumpkin Spice Latte) Ummmm.

Anyway, we had a great time and I was blessed by thier thoughtfulness and friendship.

I also had a friend set up this Blog for me, and I love it. It was a wonderful gift!!

Mom is in the hospital, and I spent the night with her. We read Father Brown, which was a blast. We haven't had time to read together for a long time. We had a great time talking and flipping through the channels. It is amazing how many channels there are without anything worth watching on them. Besides that, we still had a great time. At midnight we had a soda and I had a candy bar and we remembered some of our funny stories, weird years, and hard learning experinces. I had a perfect night!!:)


The 19th (my birthday), I took all of my siblings to Church. We had a good service and then lunch & fellowship. Amber, a friend made me a birthday cake and another friend (Christopher) had everyone sing Happy Birthday. It was embarassing, but very sweet and thoughtful. I was very touched by everyones thoughtfulness.:)

Dad took me to shop and bought me a beautiful watch. I love it!!! He helped me pick it, which made it very special. We also went to The Olive Garden, which was wonderful. I always enjoy the food there. We had a very special time talking, and laughing. We also tried some new things;)

No comments: