Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Minute Shopping

Today is the last day that I can get items purchased on my stores to customers by Christmas.

It was really cool over the weekend I downloaded the Etsy app on my Iphone to see what it was all about and I had two people contact me and then purchase items because of the great features on the app. Normally I would not have know someone contacted me until I had a chance to sit back down in front of my computer, but with the app....I knew right away that I had been contacted, I was able to respond quickly and give them the information they needed to make their purchases, so they can arrive by Christmas. I love the new Iphone App and being able to talk to people quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

I am shipping out a package today and if any other orders come in early enough I will be shipping them today too.

Etsy and Artfire

No comments: