Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter

It is hard to believe that it is already a new year and that we are 7 weeks from having another little bundle on joy. We have been told that it is a little girl, so that will be fun for Kathryn. We finally decided, if the little one is really a girl she will be named Natalya Victoria. If she is actually a he :-) then we will name him Nathaniel Walter. I am so excited, but at the same time kicking into a gear probably not good for me to be in, trying to get everything done and ready. Our little Kathryn is 19 months old and loves to help Mama and be involoved in everything. She is a ton of fun. I love having her around and getting to stay at home with her and watch her learn and grow into the young lady that God desires her to be.

I have been knitting a bunch for both our little girls. I will try to post some photos of what I knitted soon. :-)

No comments: