Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm Back

We are back home and both of us are working again. :) Married life is wonderful and I am enjoying it completely and entirely. We had a great honeymoon and have been home for 3 days now and that has been lots of fun as well. We have gotten to see both of our families a few times and have enjoyed talking to them and catching up. It was fun hearing all the little things that have happened while we've been gone.

Anyway, I am back and starting a life with my husband in our house...:-) Wow, I love the sound of that "our house". : )

I will try to blog again soon.

3 comments:

May God Be Glorified! said...

Hi AJ! Glad to see your blog has been dusted off and back in use. Hehe- good to hear from you. I too am extatically happy for you! Glad you had a nice time honeymooning.
Love you!
Sis

A. Victoria said...

SR, Thanks! It is great to be back. It is great to hear from you as well.:)

Sis, Yes the dust is beginning to fall from my blog. This could be a long ;) process though. I can't promise a great deal of blogging, but there is hope...I have not forgotten it is here. :) Honeymooning went very well and we are both happy to be home.

Love you!
Sis A

natalie said...

Glad to hear your update! :-) Blessings!